- Delta Sigma Pi – Coed Professional Business Fraternity
Pledge Class President
- UCSA Student Conference – University of California, Irvine
UCR Student Representative
Goals if Elected
- Help students not only become more involved on campus but also become more educated about current issues regarding our university
- Strive to make ASUCR more transparent by coming up with various methods of increasing transparency so that students may see what the current ASUCR Senators are working on
- Increase campus culture, I want students to take more pride in the university that they attend
Projects/Events I Would Like to Work On
- I would like to increase student involvement in ASUCR. In order to fully represent the students, we need students to give us feedback and let us know what they want to see changed. I want to create events that will encourage students to come and talk to their Senators so that we can fully represent them.
- I would like to work on ways to increase transparency in ASUCR. I believe that if students can see what the Senators are currently working on and striving for, they can hold Senators more accountable for change. This will decrease the number of people who always talk about change but never take the action towards it.