I want to encourage more student involvement, representation, and awareness. As a dedicated student and a member of a sorority, I can address common issues affecting both the social and academic aspects of college life. I will provide an honest voice for students and represent the student body as a whole. I will do my best to keep the student body aware of present issues and work towards putting ideas into action, promoting positive change, and fostering school spirit.
- 3rd year Biochemistry major
- Member of Alpha Chi Omega Sorority
- Undergraduate researcher in Botany & Plant Sciences under Dr. Linda Walling
- Published author in The Journal of Biological Chemistry
- Obtain funding for all undergraduate research by increasing the availability of grants
- Increase students’ learning environment by implementing the usage of pod casts in every lecture class
- Promote campus culture and school spirit during sporting events